The American Academy of Trial Attorneys (AATA) has recently recognized both Lawrence E. Barbiere and John W. Hust among the 100 premier trial attorneys in the state of Ohio. This is a distinction reserved for attorneys who have established themselves through their professionalism and excellence in service.
Membership into AATA’s Premier 100 requires the satisfaction of stringent criteria and standards as established by the AATA Board of Directors. Less than 1% of the 1.2 million attorneys currently practicing in the U.S. will be selected to receive this important and prestigious designation. Criteria for membership may include, but is not limited to, the following:
· An individual attorney’s commitment to ethics and professionalism
· Notable verdicts, achievements or settlements
· Board Certified Specialization as designated by the State Bar or other leading organization
· Nominations from the Board of Directors, industry leading trial attorneys, and existing Premier 100 Trial Attorney membership
· Membership and executive positions held within state trial attorney organizations or other leading organizations
· Any Current ratings or ranking profiles as identified by reputable and credible online or local evaluations